Louisa’s Walk – Live History is located in Hobart, Tasmania.
To get to the Louisa’s Walk departure point at the Cascade Brewery from the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre
- Depart: Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre 20 Davey St, Hobart
- Head south on Davey St keeping to the right hand lane all the way up to the top intersection after the Globe Hotel.
- Turn right, and, as you do so get into the left hand lane ready to turn left into Cascade Road (this road is a continuation of Macquarie Street which becomes two way at this point).
- Follow this road up until you come to the Brewery where you will see Louisa in her costume waiting to greet you (ten minutes before performance time) 1.6 km 4 mins
- Finish: Cascade Brewery 131 Cascade Rd, South Hobart
Louisa’s Walk departs from the car park immediately in front of the brewery on the right hand side of the road (View Larger Map)
Start: 131 Cascade Rd, South Hobart
Walking from Hobart: either straight up Macquarie Street until it becomes Cascade Road. Keep going until you reach the Cascade Brewery (there are some good coffee shops along the way).
Or, much more scenic, along the Hobart Rivulet Linear Park (see map below)
- Just over 2km (45min of standard walking pace).
- Starts opposite the intersection of Collins and Molle Streets in Hobart city.